Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Picton : Day 4

After day 1 of breakfast duty, I asked Ben if I could do it every morning.. First this he replied was .. " Why?"
Then I told him that I needed a motivation to wake up early in the morning, and then go for a run, and start my day. He said " Ok, if you want to, I'm sure the rest wouldn't mind at all !" That's true.

So this morning, I went for a short jog. Yay! I'm so proud of myself... Well, it was just a short run, but at least I started, and it was a bit too cold, cos I tried to pull one of those crazy Kiwi thing, and ran in shorts.. in winter !! Gosh amanda... what were you thinking? Tomorrow, I'll go again, but with leggings underneath my shorts! A weird dressing, but that's the only thing I have, it'll be stupid to jog in my jeans. Lol

Day 4 of work exchange at Sequoia Lodge, and I quite like it. Start work at 10 am every morning, and will be done by no later than 12.30pm. After 4 days of housekeeping and making beds, I'm beginning to get the hang of it ! Am a bit more systematic now. hehe
After all of us are done with our duties, we sit down to have a cuppa tea, and some amazing cookies ! ( see why i need a daily run?)

Then everyone is off to do their own stuff.. be it taking a walk, shopping, or just chilling out in front of the fire with a good book. And for me, a good hot shower, nd a walk to the library - for Internet and some reading, of cos. Was just telling Mandy, that I'm probably at the library more that I was back in MMU !

Mission of today - sit down to plan out my destinations for the next 9 weeks ! Wow, boy does time flies.. in 9 more weeks, I'll be back in KL. That will be the end of my holiday :( sighh...

No comments: