Saturday, July 4, 2009

For a change

Been a week since i left Hamilton now, been out and about and did many fun things.

First times added to my list : -
My first bungy jump - AWESOME !
My first Ski lesson - TIRING !

Am now in New Plymouth, been staying with Nana for a while, it's such a lovely change as compared to the many hostels and instant meals I've cooked myself. She would always put out a cuppa tea with her lovely homemade cookies and cakes. Ohh, she is spoiling me here ! It's an enjoyable stay out on the countryside.I spend hours listening to her talk about her travel adventures, playing board games and going to Women's meeting with her. This is such a good way to relax a bit !

Would be moving on down South pretty soon, am hoping to spend a few days on Viv's dairy farm before that. That should be a whole lot of fun !

No comments: