Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Emotions

As I put down my completed book, I feel a sudden pang of emptiness. And a gush of emotions flooded me over, tears started trickling down my face. As I continue sobbing, I don''t know what it was for.. I really don't know.

Recent happenings kept flashing past my mind, now I remember.. memories of everything that we've ever shared, the countless arguments that we've had in the past 1year, the shouting scenes that took place, the tears that flowed from both our faces. Now I remember.. that emotions-filled girl, who cries over every argument, the girl who hangs on to every detail. Where is she now? Has she just turned into a cold-blooded creature, who doesn't care bout the past, or has she been numbed by everything that has happened, and now incapable to feel? I don't think she has the answer.

I sometimes wished that I know the answers, wished I could only say nice things to you and keep you happy..and being that way, I know that I will be the only one who is feeling the pain.


No comments: