Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Days of Unemployment !

It's now Week 2 of my unemployed period. The objectives has been achieved- Do nothing, read all the books I can, facebook all day.. muahaha... great life ! The only thing that is the same as my working life, is that I'm waking up early every morning. At times as early as 7am ! But oh well, then got more time to lepak mar, and can have breakfast with Mom.

The past 2 weeks has been quite a series of dramatic events... starting with my severe case of food poisioning.. urgh what a way to start my kit-kat period. Then came a few other mini-series, which I have chose to forget. Dropped by office the other day, to join in for Za & Jo's birthday lunch... followed by birthday dinner for Jo at Wong Kok... Finally, a chance to drink from the HUGE glass of milk tea.

Look at Jo and her excited face! :P

The girls & the yummy choc cake!

The next few days were all spent, preparing for our PD slumber, and lil bit of packing for NZ. Ish, am feeling so lazy to pack. There are a few more items on my list that's yet to be done... so must stop procrastinating d lor, since I'm flying next Saturday ! oh gosh, suddenly it seems so close. Should have got the ticket the week after, then I can bum around for a while more. hehe

Though I'm no longer with the company, I still hear updates about what's going on in the department, glad to know about my team's destiny and the recent promotion of a team member! Congrats, Kelv ~! Hope you do well ! And the others, I could only hope they do what's best for them. As for boss, I'm really hoping the V.08 comes back really soon. I'm sure everyone will be glad !

Well, guess that's all for today, mom's bugging me to get off, so she can login to Pet Society. I totally don't get it.... that game is so slow !! Log on to it for bout 15 mins, and i got real impatient. haha. definitely not my kinda game !

No comments: