Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the week is coming to an end already! That's fast.. am taking half day off tomorrow, wanna get all dolled up for Jared's wedding. can't wait to meet everyone at the dinner, it's been a while since we had any family gathering. and it's a good thing that we are all meeting up for an auspicious wedding. it's jared kor kor's wedding. hehe

the thought of gettin to leave office at 1 pm tmr gets me jumping with joy, but that would prob mean working a little later today to finish up all the work piling on my table. hmm.. gotta settle the paperwork for the 3 newbies, submit forms to HR, process the expenses claims, commission claims,outstanding emails in my inbox.. wah macam banyak kerja jugak. have to submit all these forms to HR fast fast cos it's pay day next week. woo hoo !!

slept slightly earlier last nite, which was 1am. earlier meaning earlier than mon, tue, wed nite. hehe. addicted to my D.I.E series, been watching it every night ! akibatnya, the very obvious dark circles under my eyes. not that it wasn't there before.

today is the last day of training the new recruits. am getting the hang of it already.. but still....nvm..

No comments: