Tuesday, August 19, 2008

i walked alone...

Left the office at 7pm, went over to pavilion alone, ate over-priced porridge with you-tiao alone, walked to Hang Tuah station alone. along the way, bestie called and talked to me a bit.. assured her that i will be ok, and i can do it. *clicked* went the phone. and the song starts playing.. well, not that i mind eating or walking alone, though one once said that i will not have to do that ever again.. but i guess things change..

the word that is ringing in my head now is LOST. where exactly is that? am i there already?
am trying to figure out the irony in all things around me.. especially when one said A, but does B ?
what am i blabbering about ler..my brain is full of thoughts and my heart filled with emotions, but i can't seem to be able to express it.. i made the choice to shut it in there...and i think that's the right choice.

Amanda FM :

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone




2 comments:

Tracy said...

You sounded so disheartened lately I hav to check what's wrong. I can make the presumptions though. Lighten up! Spend your thoughts and energy on things that are worth it.

Have a listen: Evermore - Light Surrounding You.

"I see the light surrounding you,
So don't be afraid of something new,
Cause I see the light surrouding you,
So don't be afraid of what you are turning into."

YEN said...

anyone who read this post sure know that u are not right...just now i should just pull u to a dinner instead of letting u home so fast...can't even ask or know how u are doing lately and according to this post makes me feel more like u are not alright...

how should i elaborate it? erm u seems like and u makes me feel like...hmm dunno ler...seriously dunno how to tell u about it...anyway..talk to someone that u think it's alright to hear all the stuff that u want to blab out i think that will be better...seng u like this it hurts more...haha...remember i love that happy and not so sad de Amanda ... be strong dear...