Monday, August 4, 2008

the saturday

was supposed to join my Raleigh friends for rock climbing @Summit on saturday, but turned down cos thought momsie will bring me to aunt's house and suppose to go to Ampang Point together. Last minute, as usual... dun wan to go wor.. ish.. so bengang, felt like i stayed home for nothing. But luckily for aunt's "i'm not giving up" spirit, i went down to town to meet up with my uncle and followed him home. the exact line from her was " she is my BFF, i know she won't bring u to my hse, so i have to think of other ways." and her BFF is my mom. muahaha.. my aunt is a rare piece.. the best relative i can ever get !!

So off to a boutique in Ampang Point we went, it was called 'My Wardrobe'. I tried on more than 20 pcs of clothing i think.. oops. mayb 30 ! After almost 2 hours of fashion montage, i asked for the bill, it came up to....*drumroll pls* 121 ringgit only ! and that's for 7 pcs , 6 baju and 1 skirt. *krraacckk tinggg* macam hit jackpot d! looked at the original total on my receipt, and it was RM406. Looks like i got myself quite a bargain.

We headed to grandma's house after leaving the boutique. Was suppose to go meet the Canadian clan. Jared was coming back with his wifey, Maggie - everyone was so excited to meet her. On the way back, along a road in Ampang, we had to stop as the car in front of us changed her mind; she decided to turn right instead of going straight. we waited quite a bit, and my aunty ( as usual) was getting impatient, and out of nowhere, lil Natalie said in her cutest voice
" honk la.. what are we waiting for ? " no doubts that she is my aunty's daughter!muahaha.

Finally we all met Maggie, no doubts, Grandma was the happiest person.. and everyone made such a big fuss over the newlywed couple. It was a very noisy dinner, but no one's complaining as it has been a while since there was a wedding in the Chan family ( mom's side). Too bad cousin not doing the whole ceremony in Msia, apparently he did that in HK d. so it'll be just the wedding reception on Friday night. ( which reminds me, i kinda don't have anything to wear yet, Darndest!)

It's already the month of August, its scary how time is flying pass so quickly, one moment, we were doing a countdown on the Beijing Olympics, and now, it's taking place this Friday! Where has all the time gone to?

No comments: