Friday, August 22, 2008

a trip

trip~ stumble, miss a step and fall or nearly fall

That's my definition of trip for the day. As I got off mom's car this morning, after the 2nd step on the road, the heels of my shoes got caught, and i missed my step. Down i went on my both my knees and palms. *ouch* it was a painful fall, but i picked myself up and walked again lor.
i'm not too badly injured, just some cuts, or whatever you call it, cos it was caused my the friction from my jeans and the fall.

What a way to start my Friday morning, but nothing will stop me from buying a pack of hot, fresh breakfast ! As i was buying breakfast, was feeling a little guilty from the late dinner i had last nite. well, supper to be exact, at 10.30, me and sisters went to Rajoo's - the mamak stall outside my house. We had a feast of Nasi Goreng Kampung, Tom Yum, roti canai and roti Bom! and sissy had 2 cups of sirap limau, tambah limau. The bill came up to 16.50.. hmm have never paid so much for a mamak session for 3. we all went back with a very full stomach. hehe

but oh well, that was last nite, so i'm diggin in now.. into my breakfast.. yum..




1 comment:

YEN said...

ohh...u falled? hmm hmm....why so careless?? if i'm there i will take a pic of it and put it in my face book hehe...joking lar...haha