Wednesday, August 20, 2008

a new day

the sun's out.. and it's a bright and sunny day!

started my day with a fresh pack of nasi lemak, packed with all the calories and cholestrol! whatever !

am learning how to let go of things, let go of my anger and disappointment. the worst of things might have happened, but it's important to learn how to forgive, to eventually let go of the miserable feelings that were once mounted in your heart. it's always easier said than done, you can say it to anyone, to your friends, to your partner, or even to yourself. but when you try to do it, it takes an extra inch of effort. i told myself that i will get there, to release all negative energy and walk on with a renewed strength..

it's mid-week already, and very much hoping for the week to end now! am dying to go off on my own, for a short spa trip perhaps.. any suggestions?

4 comments:

YEN said...

short spa trip?? hmm in kl as well? or japan wahaha...this is so cool man hehe...hmm since u've been through a very miserable week and miserable stuff in ur journey of ur life then just go ahead ba..well before going there tell me where is that place ya haha so that i have the knowledge of it for my future use as well....

anyway i agree with ur thoughts that saying is much more easier than doing it or have it done..hmmm yesterday i look at those cup cakes recipies at borders and i will make it as soon as possible so that u and yi ling can try it hehe...so wait for my cup cakes ya...:)

Tracy said...

Glad u r feelin btr! Will try to give u a call this weekend if u r not away on your weekend chillex plan! ;)

Luv the pics of clothes u emailed me esp the white top! U hav to take me to the boutique when I get back! (Cross my fingers they'll be having a clearance sale then!)

Am having my study break next week but otherwise am taking too much coffee, not havin enuf sleep and rushing an assignment due this Fri!

Keep up the good mood!

Amanda said...

floting ice : japan? you sponsor me lar. hehe


tracy: will call u instead! yup yup crossing my fingers, let's go on a shopping spree when you are back ! dun drink too much coffee lar !

YEN said...

how i know...u say spa mar ....the first thing that come into my mind is japan mar..