Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the storm

it's raining mad cats and dogs. reason for the word mad? cos it's really really bad..

why must it pour like this , just on the day that i want to leave office early. Mom texted and told me to come home early for dinner. which is something that has not happened for quite some time d.. hehe not becos mom doesn't cook dinner, but just that dinner has always been a simple affair on weekdays.. cos we all have our own activities.. and sometimes sissy doesnt wanna eat rice too.

Took half day off today, went and made my passport. Mom and I made our ways to the immigration office in Sri Rampai. Based on the 2 maps i printed out from the Internet, we found our ways to the place. and whoever said women can't neva read maps! ha ha ha. Collected my passport in just an hour! That's super fast leh!

Left Sri Rampai at 9am, then headed to grandma's place at Jln Ipoh for breakfast. it was such a great thing to be having breakfast at 10 am and not at work! After breakfast and visiting grandma, mom sent me to Titiwangsa monorail station. Reached office at 11am, but of course it was too early to be at work. hehe. so i went over to Times bookstore in Pavilion, and read a few good books there. decided to buy some J Co donuts for my team members.. always liked the task of selecting donuts there.. the colourful selections seems to put a smile on my face each time.

looking out the window and the rain is still pouring.. sigh.. should i or should i not just walk in the rain. with my umbrella of cos..

hmmm.. i shall do just that.

No comments: