Wednesday, September 10, 2008

make or break my day

Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Took the train to work today as aunty Kim is down with fever.
Stopped by at the bread stall at KTM station to get some breakfast, Sissy always insist of buying something, and now she buys for her friends too. hehe. The bread stall is run by a young man and her sister. occasionally assisted by an older man. prob the dad. He was talking to me and he said something that made my day.. this was how it happened

" It's been a long time ya, seldom see you nowadays"

" Oh yeah lor, I dun take train anymore.. but today my friend is not working"

" You are much thinner d, "

" Really? compared to? "

"Compared to last time lor, really wan, much thinner"

heheh.. that's how he put a smile on my face.. and.. he is quite cute too.. *winks*


what spoiled my morning was the f*cking monorail. sigh. it wasn't working, delayed my journey to office, and had to share a cab to work. ish !
but oh well, i still got to work on time too. at 8.15am, so much for coffee time.

No comments: