Monday, September 22, 2008

Darn the weekend

"Darn" seems to be the most frequently used word over my weekend.

My friend was to come over and fix my pc at 12 noon, but only turned up at 2.30pm.. Darn. He brought an installer dvd with the intentions to format my com, just to discover that i had not dvd rom. Darn. and many more darns throughout the day.
Computer was up and running by the time he is done with it. Yay, all my memories and precious moments are saved. Wah.. can't thank him enough..saved me the trouble of bringing it to Low Yat, and having my files all inspected, not to mention my privacy invaded.

Later in the evening, met up with Delores & Kg for drinks at Chili's One Utama, the crowd was huge as usual, plus the 'buka puasa' crowd. Fortunately for us, we didn’t have to wait, as Delores was waiting there already. It was a good few hours of drinks, chat, and later, a lil window-shopping. What? That’s what we girls do best. Mr.Leong - Too bad u have to tag along lor. *grins*

Sunday was another darn case. Wanted to wake up early to head to gym but my bed was too much of a temptation, so I only pulled myself out from bed at 10.30am..Made very rush plans to meet a friend, only to find it cancelled when I was at the train station, darn. And from there, it was just a quiet, rainy Sunday afternoon.

Later at night, we attended the belated Mooncake Festival gathering at the neighborhood ‘dewan’. It was a potluck gathering where everyone brought something from home, and sit down together to makan. Since mommy was in the committee, we “angels” have to help out a lot lor. Angels here definitely doesn’t mean the angelic type, it’s a nickname that was given to us by Uncle Choo Choo – one of the committee member of our RA. Us – the 3 sisters are always seen tagging along after mommy, thus the nickname “ Charlie’s Angels”, and Daddy’s name isn’t even Charlie to begin with!

The gathering was quite a success, it ended earlier than expected, and we had more desserts that we could ever imagine. The many trays of multi colored jelly, cakes, muffins, kaya puffs and cupcakes. I think the only item that was not there was ice cream! There were plenty of leftover, and we all packed them home, not letting it go to waste.

Thus the packed fried rice for lunch right now. Am digging in now, and then to catch up on episode 37 of Moonlight Resonance. All 40 episodes are out d, but I am resisting the temptation to Google it , as there would be spoilers ahead. hehehe

No comments: