Thursday, September 11, 2008

Feeling old

Was in Sunway College yesterday to participate in their Career Fair. Together with Justine, we spend a few hours in the college explaining all about Marcus Evans to them. It's funny what some students think of us.

I arrived in SC much earlier than expected, told Just to take her time and I'll just walk around while to pass time. Explored the campus a bit, and stopped by their computer learning center to use the internet. Sempat lagi to update my Facebook status- " Amanda is surrounded by students"

I felt so out of place walking around in the college, surrounded by students carrying files and notes, and all dressed in shorts, jeans and fancy dresses. Am I that old already? well not really.. just that the times that I was still a uni student seemed so long ago. 2 years ago, I was still having a mamak session with my friends in FCM cafe - my fave! Love the food there and the ppl there. They are always so friendly and gives me lotsa pappadom.
And today, I'm walking around in a campus again, in very formal work attire and providing information to students about job prospects.
How time flies..

The days that I spend in uni are the most precious moments that could ever happen. The amazing 4 years of tears and laughters will always be in the corner of my mind, or my hard disk of course. Speaking of that, I'm so glad that my hard disk can be salvaged after all. I was literally crying when I found out that I couldn't boot up my PC. and thus the status, amanda lost part of her life.

Been catching up with some of my friends lately, from uni and high school. Feels good to be talking about the good ol days and finding out how they are doing now. Friends come and go, but the real friends stays..

oops.. back to work now. sigh. work work and more work. I want a holiday ! again !

2 comments:

YEN said...

old?? hmm u don't say ur self old ok...but instead...u should say it as in u are more mature haha..not old ya but is more mature than last time!

YEN said...

hey...
thanks for telling me the link to watch the drama...although the quality not too good but then able to give me know the story line will be the best liou haha...