Tuesday, September 16, 2008

at 7 pm

am still in the office. Trying to finish up my list of " pls remove me". At the same time watching the 2nd part of Moonlight Resonance epi 33. Damn kan cheong de. The evilness is unveiling bit by bit. Have a feeling that the ending might be a sad one.. oh gosh, can't wait for it.

Am goin to hit gym after this, and then head home to yumcha with a high school friend. Promised that i will listen to one of his plans. He is a part time Great Eastern agent. Get the hint? Never liked to be persuaded into buying an insurance plan/ savings before, in the past few years, there has been lotsa friends who tried to talk me into it. I will always tell them i am not interested plus cannot afford that commitment. And the irony of things, my parent are both insurance agents, or i should say WERE. Thus, the very convenience excuse back then was to tell my friends that i'm all well-covered, and don't need any thing else. But I guess, I've come to a point now, where i should be making my own decisions and start planning for my future. Therefore, I'm making an exception and giving him a chance..shall sit down and listen to him after all.

Feeling so lazy to move my bum from this chair and head down to gym. All Josh's fault, ajak me to the Ramadhan Bazaar right after work. I have greedily munched on RM1 of keropok lekor, 2 pcs of sago kuih, and 1 hotdog on a stick. What a pig. Speaking about Ramadhan Bazaar, i just love it.. I miss the times when my friends and I would visit the one in Putrajaya, and the ones in MMU. oh those gluttony times !! Next on my list is the Kampung Baru Bazaar, have another 2 weeks time if i want to give that a visit. check out the pics at http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2008/09/ramadan-bazaar-kg-baru-2008.html

alright.. buzzing off to gym now..

3 comments:

blabla said...

What is a "pls remove me" list? and yea, i miss your blabbering...that's y i got sick...

Amanda said...

yi ling - what else? all the fan mails from aussie lor..hehe. i know what to do d. be prepared for hours of blabbering lar...

blabla said...

haha...i almost forgot the fan mails...yea need the blabbering...shld meet up soon...