Monday, September 1, 2008

Gratefulness

Tonight, i'm feeling grateful for a few things.

am feeling grateful that I have great supportive parents. They would never leave me alone whenever i need help and guidance.

am grateful that I have such a warm loving family. all the jokes and laughter..

am grateful that I have many friends around me that care a lot.

am grateful that I have had someone who has always been by my side, for the past 5 years.

a dear friend told me that,I need to write down all the things that i'm grateful for, and all the things that I need to say thanks for, that's part of the process of loving myself more. Have I not been loving myself enough for that past few months? or past few years? Indeed there has been some patches of misery in the past few months, that sometimes leave me crying in my sleep. but i'm grateful for all the concern that was given to me by all my dearies.

It's a long weekend, and i'm glad i have this chance to just sit back and do nothing. well not exactly do nothing, after all, i was out for almost the whole day yesterday, at Bukit Jalil park first thing in the morning, and then in Cheras with Lay Yen till late afternoon. Not to mention the classmates gathering last nite. well a yumcha session to be precised. Have not seen some of them for a long long time. One was saying that we really should be planning a gathering sometime soon, bring all the ex-classmates together.Kinda half volunteered to do it d,but i need to know who's eveyrone, and search for their contact details first. But it sounds like a great plan.would love to meet everyone after so long. alright,will work on that then.

Fow now, my eyes are shutting and my fingers are pausing in between these words. Time for bed.

Good nite.

No comments: