Sunday, January 16, 2011

A lil emo Sunday

It's a Sunday, and I'm, having post weekend blues already.

Went out for a lovely date with darling yesterday. We went to D'Tandoor for some north Indian cuisine. The food was mediocre, and I wouldn't say that I'll go back there anytime soon. Have to keep hunting for some good indian choms, next on the list is Malabar Palace, in Hartamas Shopping Centre. After dinner, we went to Tropicana City Mall to jalan-jalan. I have only been there once, and the thought of looking at some new shops and a new place was fun! There was a bazaar on Ground Floor, and I spotted this cute handbag, unfortunately the owner of the stall was not there, so I did not find out the price. After a cup of yoghurt from Tutti-Fruiti, and some shopping later, we dropped by the stall again. This time, the lady was there, and she said the bag was RM30 for one, since I couldn't decide between yellow or black, I bought both, for RM45 only! Think I got a bargain there ;)

After TCM, we went back to Kepong MBO to catch The Tourist at 10.15pm. MBO at Kepong Village Mall has become our new favourite cinema, it's huge, spacious, and queue free ! Oops, better not speak too soon, don't want it to be too crowded. The movie was a good watched mainly because Angeline Jolie & Johnny Depp were in there, individually, that is, as I found no chemistry at all between them. I can't wait for the final sequel of Pirates of the Carribean! Ooh la la..

Am feeling a little emotional today, been having some crappy thoughts about my life, basically I just needed that extra bit of assurance. I try not to cloud myself with these thoughts as I know it's unhealthy, but at the same time, I can't eliminate the fears completely. Am learning to be more positive, and speaking out my mind helps.

Good night for now.

No comments: