Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day out with Trace

It's my off day! It's a day for shopping and catching up with my bestie. Trace is back from NZ for Chinese New Year, knowing that I won't get to see her till next year, a shopping trip is a must! We spent the whole day walking around Times Square and Sungei Wang. Sometime, it's amazing how each of our shopping trip feels exactly like all the previous ones, the shops around us might change, but I always enjoyed every moment of our outings.

Trace & I are almost the complete opposites in many things, she loves cats while I dislike them.(Trace, I only put up with them because u like them). Her idea of a holiday is to stay home and watch drama, while I want to sit on green grass and enjoy the sun. She is a vegetarian, while I can't live without my dose of meat.
These are just lil things to start with, there are many more things that we are just the complete opposites, but at the same time, ironically, we find common spots in many things. We both love shopping, TVB and mamak food, and many more. We have been friends for 10 years, she is one the best listener, one who doesnt judge but offers rational advices, one who supports my decision although she doesn't get it sometimes. She is the best BFF I can ever ask for, 10 years and still counting. I only hope for her to find happiness in her life, wherever she is. ( PS: I hope she will find her Mr.Right soon too!)

No comments: