Monday, January 17, 2011

How many different person are you?

It's Monday. I seriously wished I am not here. I wish I could *zap* myself to somewhere with a hot sunny beach, me sipping on a cold drink, and getting a tan. Ah, the ideal holiday. Can't wait for the next one.

I was doing some observations today at work, and suddenly I pondered on a question,
"How many different personalities does one have?"
I gave it a thought, and I figured " It is a theory that applies to everyone of us. Like it or not, we all wear a different mask each day, and different ones with different people that we meet. It is not a matter of hypocrisy, but it is almost a survival skill. Being in the hospitality industry, we put on smiling face and a "never say no" policy to most guests and clients, but would we apply the same with our colleagues and friends? Sometimes, even with our friends, we are a different personality all together, with one, we could go all crazy and wild, with another, we could be domestic and quiet.

So, how many different personalities do you have?

No comments: