Sunday, May 16, 2010

The week with no 'n'

That means no weekend lar.. I worked till 10pm last night, and every other night of this week. Am not complaining about my job, but seriously, am so shattered this week. The amount of stress, work and havoc at work is taking a toll on me, as I am down with a cold. Good thing that I have been resting at home today, my only rest day.

Just got back from dinner with my dearest family, and the new family member of course. She is Coco. No, she is not a new pet we got. She is the petite lil girl, that came into my brother's life and brightened up his day like no amount of sunlight could. You get the picture. They are so in lurveeee. Good for him! I'm happy for him too.

Tomorrow is yet another work day, I am so looking forward to the end of the week already, when the madness will stop.. Please let this week come by without the shit hitting the ceiling ! A line I learnt from my boss.Lolz

No comments: