Sunday, May 9, 2010

A stolen moment

It's Saturday, and it's supposed to be my off day, but yet I was at work. And the best thing was, I went to work, then stole a few hours to watch a movie with Yi Ling, and then back to work till bout 8.30pm. Yesterday was a long day at work, so much to prepare for WIEF next week. It's the World Islamic Economic Forum, being held at KL Convention Centre, we are hosting a few adhoc events, and doing the accomodation. It's all work and work.

Made plans to hang out with Yi Ling to catch up since I have not seen her in donkey years, bought movie tickets in Pavilion, due to time constraints, we decided on " Diary of a Wimpy Kid", I never really liked watching a movie without knowing the synopsis.. but for the sake of catching a movie and catching up on girlie time, bring it on... The movie turned out to be pretty entertaining, and the this group of kids sat next to us, got so excited about the movie that one of them yelled out " Don't eat the cheese!" You have to watch it to get the joke !

After the movie, we walked around Pavilion, it's been ages since we came here together. Back then when we were both in ME, it's a regular do for us, to do movie and dinner in Pavi. Then the sad part came, I went back to work at 5.30pm. There were so many work to do, to prepare for the following week, and I hate having a busy Monday.. so I rather have a late Saturday. I left office about 8+, spent a good amount of money on sushi from Isetan, and got home.

No comments: