Saturday, May 29, 2010

Prince of Persia

Happy Wesak Day and it's my off day !! Wheee.. only got home bout 11.45pm last night, and whizzed off to yumcha near my place. The thought of not having to wake up early today, is such a blessing. As I was given a lovely treat at Wasabi Bistro @ MO, I was too stuffed to take any sorta supper, ok I managed 1 stick of satay.* Lolz*
Didn't get home till bout 2am, and I went straight to bed.
After brunch, we set off to Brem Mall, the initial plan was to watch Nanny McPhee, though sissy insisted on watching Shrek 4ever after, majority rules. But as we got to the top of the queue, to our dismay, they weren't showing Nanny McPhee. :( So we got tix for Prince of Persia instead, and a popcorn combo. We got pretty alright seats, tho Abby's was squeaking all the way, annoying the couple next to me. But hey, it's not like we are doing it on purpose rite?

Ok, back to the movie, it was a rather ok movie, I personally don't think Jake Gylenhaal is cut out for an action packed movie, I enjoyed the scenes where he swinged from one roof to the other tho. Well, it was a pretty entertaining movie, and not going in with high expectations would help too!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Really, u dun think so? Me and Kat thot he was seriously hot in the movie (still drooling...) dun really get some parts of the story though but dun really care... hehe