Monday, May 24, 2010

Girls Day Out

The much awaited weekend is finally here ! Been looking forward to it all week, after the WIEF rush, and 2 working saturdays, it's finally my off day! Made plans for a movie and shopping in MidValley with Abby and Coco. Mommy didnt want to come along, so we had breakfast with her in Menjalara first.

Oh, we watched Bounty Hunter. Can't miss Jennifer Aniston and Gerald Butler, both of them being one my all time favourites. The movie turned out to be slightly different from what I expected though, I was thinking that it''s another light chick flick movie, but it turned out to have quite a bit of action in there. Pretty good watch still.

Girls being girls, we love shopping trips, and sales of cos ! Jusco was having a pretty good sale, so we all ended up buying something. And I got this dress from Nichi, which I had set my eyes on last month. and a new pair of heels to add to my collection. Oh, not forgettng the new bottle of foundation, and blush. Came home feeling so contented.

No comments: