Thursday, April 28, 2011

My family

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
~Author Unknown

Came across this quote as I was reading through a site, hoping to charge some positive energy into myself before I take on the day. Things have been really hectic, at the end of the day, I feel really low, and find myself wondering where is all this leading to. But as I enter my warm cozy house, I know that it is not the warm cozy furniture, not the dim dining lights that gives the feeling - it is the thought of the joy and laughter that takes place in every corner of the house, the every family member that makes my day.


*Mom, Dad, Alicia, Andrew, Piggy, and the new addition to the family, my Darling - the nuttiest people in my life *

I ♥ You all !

2 comments:

dapest said...

AMEN to tat!! hahaha...
*hugs*..another thing that is warm and fuzzy..hahaha..

andrew thooi said...

glad to have you all too. love, andrew.