Saturday, April 16, 2011

Change of status

*Fuh*Blowing the dust off my blog, ok, that's a bit lame, but gosh, can't believe that I have not written since Valentines Day ! That's decades ago already. *pulling a guilty face*

It has been a while, and so much has happened since then.

Picking up from where I left, I celebrated V-Day this year ! After giving it a miss for 3 years? I've got my darling now ! And I wanna celebrate every single valentines day with him ! Wheeeeeee.
Ok, now I sound like a high school kid in love. Well, I am in love, and I'm proud to announce it. things are moving a big step forward and I'm happy and grateful about it.

The recent change of status on Facebook stirred up a bit of attention from our friends. Years of being a FB user, and I have never felt complied to change or announce it, just because of peer pressure. But this time, I'm proud to click on "in a relationship" :P

More happy posts to come!

No comments: