Sunday, February 7, 2010

The last of Spring Cleaning

It's finally done, done , done !! Today was yet another day of Spring cleaning for CNY. It felt like we've been cleaning forever! Today we did the ceiling fans, the grills, the floor, and I finally hung the paper cranes and ribbons on the 'pussy willow' outside the front door. Phew...

CNY is just a few days away, I'm not sure why, but this year, I'm really excited about it. It's almost like I'm counting down to 'Chor Yat'. And for a change, we are doing steamboat and a bbq at grandma's place this year, for reunion dinner. I've even got the chicken wings and lamb chops in the freezed already. And this year, we have decided to come down to KL on 'chor yat' to join the crowd at Po Po's place. It'll be a great hustle bustle for sure, with Li-Yee back from Canada as well. Ooh.. I can't wait.

As for now, I'm goin to hit Dreamland, as I need to be up and going early tomorrow, am temp-ing for cyn @ dunhill.

Good nite.

No comments: