Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good things come in pairs...

So does bad ones.

At least it is for me. I woke up with a slight infection on my eye, the corner of my left eye seems to be swollen. The pain ain't too bad at first, but it is so uncomfortable to blink! And gradually, my eye is getting biggerrrrr, and the pain is creating a discomfort. sigh.. i wonder what it is..

the second bad thing of the day - I spilled hot green tea on my left hand. Great... all the misfortunes on my left side. Thought of making tea just so I could use the teabag to soothe my swollen eye, but instead I burnt my hand. It's all red and blotchy now. Ouch.. :(

2 comments:

andrew thooi said...

and then later you can see ghost with your left eye

Amanda said...

"ngo zhor ngan keen dou gwai arrrrrr"

just watched that today.. hehehe