Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Intro Weekend June 08

It was a fun weekend.. semangat yang membara aku telah mendorong aku untuk menyertai IW kali ini. gosh, standard BM aku telah merosot dengan teruknya.

Went back to IW this time as a staff, floating staff as described by someone, hey i ain't floating k? ( too heavy ler) As I decided to join at the very last minute, they are already done assigning the volunteers to their respective positions.

Headed to IYC after work with no fuss, all thanks to Lay Yen who gave me a lift , and provided me with her bro's yummy fried mee hoon. If not becos of my upset stomach, i would have eaten much more !! :D

The next 2 days was really fun, getting in touch with nature, taking a break from my stressful workdays and watching the much younger than me participants get sloshed in rain and mud. ha-ha..
Enjoyed cooking in the woods, we cooked Vege-Teh, our vegetarian version of Bak Kut Teh, sardines, sambal and rice. It was yum ! Had fun jaga-ing the pot of soup... hehe

I'm glad i made the decision to join this IW, it was a break that i needed to get out of the city !

Go Raleigh !

No comments: