Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A mid-week holiday..

It's a holiday again... seriously, this mid week breaks are not encouraging at all, cos it makes me feel like going on a long holidayyyyyyy.

Finally got to watch Life as We Know It last night, watched it in TGV KLCC, I really don't like the seats, there's so little space in between the rows, that my legs felt so cramped throughout the 2 hours movie. Wil think again, before giving it another try.

Woke up early today, and brought mommy to Desa Parl for brunchie. We finally decided on Coffee Bean, food was ok, but the service was so so slow. Coffee was already cold when the food arrived, lesson learnt ~ never to go there when it's packed! There was a stall set-up at the foyer, and they have the cutest handmade items, couldn't resist it, so I bought a pair of ala-Chanel earrings. This lady, Phang, makes the loveliest and cutest figurines I've ever seen. So tempted to buy lots and lots of it ! Will post up the pictures. Should have taken photos of the lil angels and princesses that she makes.

Came home, and been lazing since then. What a great way to spend my off day....

Zzzzz.. let me just snooze a bit more before heading out for dinner with Mandy & Hz. can't wait to catch up !

No comments: