Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Utterly disappointed..

Seriously, every time I thought I could depend on it, it fails me terribly.. It took me almost 2 hours to get home.. wait, let me rephrase it, after 1hr and 45mins, I was still in the train, at KL station. It got warmer by the minute, and a baby's crying across the platform did not make me feel any better. I was really at the edge of leaving the train, and catching a cab home. It was almost midnight for god's sake ! and to think that i left my office at 9.30pm.
Good thing, FBIL came to my rescue !! Came and picked me from the railway station, and dropped me home ! woo hoo... When we drove past Segambut, another train was stranded at the station.. I cannot imagine if I stayed on, I would prob NEVER get home. I got knocked off immediately, and treasured every minute of my sleep then.

*FBIL*HUGSSS*hope you enjoyed the cake*

No comments: