Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello again!

It's been 2 months since I last wrote, when I was battling my emotions with work and with my grandmother's condition. The hours in each seems to zoom past without me noticing, and all of a sudden I find myself sitting here and staring at October on my CIMB calendar.

Today, I am still battling with the mixed emotions at work, well, more of the long hours at work. As for Grandma, I am happy because she has recovered and looking much better. Last month, we had a dinner to celebrate her birthday, and she was looking so radiant and happy. Last Sunday, exactly a month from that dinner, we were in Bukit Tinggi having a family dinner, and she could remember Alicia, and also things from her childhood.

This is life.. as much as things are difficult and stressful, there will always be a silver lining to it, something that you can look back , and it puts a smile to your face..

And here's to everyone who puts a smile to my face..

*smile*

No comments: