Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas trip up north

It's rather a new experience for me to have to plan my year end leaves as I am so used to the company shutting down from Christmas Eve till after New Year's Day. And then last year I was unemployed, so I was on leave anyway. This year, with MO, I had to plan my leaves carefully, and also to coincide with darling's. We made plans to travel up north to Penang! One of our favourite state after Malacca. (right dear?)

It was a fun filled 3D2N! Managed to pack in an equal amount of food hunting, sight seeing, shopping and lotsa TLC time. We ate all the Penang must have, with the bonus being English afternoon tea at Annabelle's, Tanjung Bungah. We visited most Penang tourist spots, including the newly built Goddess of Mercy Statue up at Kek Lok Si. Lotsa time for xoxo.*grins*
Am still too lazy to put up the pics, so here's just some for the post.
Up at Kek Lok Si Pagoda

A cuppa tea at Annabelle's, Tanjung Bungah

At night market along Batu Feringghi

With Mr Shrek at Toy Museum, Tanjung Bungah

No comments: