Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy August..

Oh dear, it's August, and there were no posts for July. Besides work, I was pretty busy catching up with friends. Manage to see few different group of friends, and to top it up, Ivy came to visit me. She was on her way back to Taiwan, after spending 8 months in Australia and a year in NZ. We had so much fun sightseeing and just chatting till wee hours in the morning.

Have been a lil distracted these days, my mind seems to be elsewhere most of the time during the day..hmm. must really reflect on that.
At the same time, maybe it's the fact that I'm just excited about my trip to HK ! I know, i know , it's just HK, but the thought of goin to visit all those places we've seen in TVB series, makes it all fun ! am goin to start listing down the places I'll like to see. Wheeeeeee

No comments: