Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A familiar one..

As I was doing some groceries shopping in New World with Rob, my cellphone rang, and a familiar voice said " amanda? "
and I went, woman !! it's you ! The voice that I've been hearing almost every other week calling from Seoul, or vice versa. We went on and on talking, just before I realised that i've abandoned Rob in the breakfast food aisle. Ooopsie !

Yeap, soon young is here in NZ, in Tauranga today infact ! Picked her up from her YHA to Bell Lodge, and cooked her some dinner, and then Matias and Niklas gave her a lift back to her hostel, after some shopping at Pak n Save. Oh it feels so good to see her here, at the same time, it's weird. We have not met for more than a year, but yet feel so close at heart when we meet up. I guess the weekly update calls kept us close. haha.

I'm happy that I will be leaving kiwi packing soon, then to move on to do more travelling. Never thought that I would be staying at this place for more than 4 weeks, but yeap, I did just that. And in 3 more months, I'll be back home. Can't believe how fast time has gone by.. Really need to go out and see more things...

And as i type, my internet time is also ticking, and it's another 10 mins to go. So I guess that's all for today..

3 comments:

X-WomanBeside said...

Woman!!! So u been living the nomad life, yea... How's everything? N Soon Young is there???

AliciaT said...

hmmmm n duno who said duno how can survive the 3 months der le?? hehe

Amanda said...

x-woman beside : you can drop out the x d, cos i dun work there anymore too !! yup soon young is here, she is in queenstown at the moment. i know i know, i've been doing a bad job of keeping you updated ! but not like you have a lot of time on your hands as well la ! will put on more updates !

aliciat - i said that in the first week mar !! :P