Monday, May 4, 2009

A day in a kiwi packhouse

I'm no longer unemployed !!

yippee !! It was a very last minute decision, agreed on Friday, bought a bus ticket on Friday nite, and up on the bus I am on Saturday noon. Am now in Bell Lodge in Tauranga, took a job in a kiwi packhouse. Am on Day 2 today.. hmm interesting. Ive never seen so much kiwi fruits in my life !!
Work starts at 8am everyday, all the way till 5pm, and I work 6 days a week !! Well, at least i'm doing something, and not just spending money here in NZ. hehe. Mom, aren't you proud of me now? At least I'm not feeling so stressed out.

Internet at this backpacker is expensive, so a short post this is ! will write more some other time ! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that, have fun and take care !

chim-chimz said...

Am so proud of you....keep rolling ;-)