Sunday, October 19, 2008

Unmet expectations

a week has passed since i was blank, worried, and stressed out

I'm still stressed out. It has been the busiest week ever with lotsa expectations from different parties around me. but i think the hardest to meet, are the invisible expectations that i put on myself. and to make things worst, they blocked Facebook at work. There goes my 5 mins stress reliever at 5.30pm.

Work has been hectic lately, social life has been.. wait a minute what social life? Half of the time, i find myself too tired to drag myself in for a shower before i go to bed. ( but i do lar !) To make things crazier, I took up a commitment with Megakidz on weekends. It's fun... but it's tiring too..

It's Sunday and here i am blogging from office. Came down to do some work, in order to prepare for the week ahead. the idea might sound absurd to some, but i like the serenity that i get working in the office alone. It's quiet, and i get to do my work at my own pace. I woke up early this morn, put my laundry in the washer, went back to sleep till 9.30am, only to be waken by my phone ringing. Got into the longest conversation ever, a tired and winding one. sigh. After some food, i went to bed.. yeah what a pig. slept till 1pm when mom,dad are back from bukit tinggi. Drag myself out of bed and made my way down here... and i'm glad i came.

On my journey here, i did a lot of thinking with my desperately tired brain and mind. Thought bout the past, present and possibly the future. There's just so much ringing in my head. I don't know which voice i should listen to. All of a sudden i feel lost.. I wanna run away.. to find my answers, wanna take a long break.. and hide from my sorrows...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hope workload will be lighter for u next week! Aah, wished I can go out and bermakan-makan wif u! Hehe, did not tell u dis but I hav only left my apartment twice the whole of last week! 1st was to buy eggs and 2nd was to go for my exam! Hav resorted to online grocery shopping and eating frozen veges (washing, cutting and cooking fresh veges was taking too much time!). Never want to touch frozen veges after this! Hehe, not to mention, havent did my laundry for 1 month! Was waiting for exams to be over to do it but gosh, wearing the same clothes for weeks is not good. Am now itching all over! Gaaah!