Thursday, July 17, 2008

my first Yoga session

work was kinda crappy yesterday..urgh

had a talk with boss, he was questioning me bout my span of control and my leadership skills. sigh i know that i'm not up to his expectations, but trust me.. i'm trying and learning.
he left me with 3 questions to ponder on.. aye aye boss.i shall sleep on it!

was having stomach upset..ish, been feeling like that the whole week.. darn. quickly finished up what i had to do today, cos i wanted to leave sharp at 5.30pm. wanna go for my trial session of Bikram Yoga @ True Fitness. I got to gym 2 mins too late, and the class started already..fortunately there was a Ananda yoga class at 6pm.. so i went in for that.
Really enjoyed the class, it was very slow paced and peaceful, and the sweating out part was great ! I did stretches that i never knew i can.. haha.. i was trying hard to touch my toes.. and i did after a few repetitions. hmm reminds me of Po from Kungfu Panda who can't see his toes, let alone touch it ! But of course i can see my toes ! It'll be really scary if i can't, unless I'm heavily pregnant.. hmm. which i can't really imagine for now.

a sudden thought - what is the word for fear of pregnancy.. i'm sure they have a word for it. they even have a word for the fear of Fridays. so here you go , the long list of Phobia - http://phobialist.com/
it's an interesting thing to do, to browse through the list and see what are the phobias that actually exist! have fun doin that !

and for right now.. back to work..

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey, check this out: Cadbury recently relauched their Old Gold collection. Remember the Old Gold Jamaican Rum n Raisin I gav u last hols? Not sure whether u liked it as I havent tried it personally (liking neither rum nor raisins). They hav a newer selection this time. Saw them on the shelves the other day. Check this website out: http://www.chocablog.com/reviews/cadbury-old-gold-liqueur-flavoured-selection/